- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
Get the best of both worlds with the Lincoln Electric Power MIG 180 Dual Welder (K3018-2) from WeldingMart. This MIG welder offers dual 120 or 208/230 volt input power settings; making it the ideal choice for welding professionals working at home, at a small shop, or on a job site. Use this machine for fabrication, repair, automotive, and light industrial applications. Dual power capabilities means this welder can be leveraged in generator-driven environments or shop jobs with thicker materials. Its Diamond Core Technology™offers a forgiving arc, great out-of-position action, minimal splatter, and a wide voltage sweet spot. A superior drive system translates to positive traction, optimal alignment, and improved torque. The Lincoln Power MIG 180 also comes spool gun ready.
Welding Processes: MIG, Flux-Cored
Input Power: 120/1/60 or 208/230/1/60
Duty Cycle: 120V: 90A/19.5V/20% | 208V: 130A/17.6V/30% | 230V: 130A/20V/30%
Items Included: Spool Gun | Gas (less) Nozzles | Cable Liner | Contact Liner | Contact Tips | Cable & Clamp | Regulator & Hose | Spindle Adapter | 2 Sample Spools | Learning DVD | Drive Rolls | Wire Guides
Why Buy Here?
- Knowledgeable staff with 30+ years of experience
- Authorized Lincoln Electric Distributor
- Complete product packages
- Leasing options available
- Lowest price guarantee
- Free shipping
- Dual Input Power Capability – Select 120 volt input power for home and generator-driven environments or choose 208/230 volt input power for shop applications on thicker materials.
- Industrial Cast Aluminum Drive – Dual gear-driven drive rolls deliver positive traction. Patented split wire guides ensure optimal wire alignment and a brass-to-brass gun connection aids critical conductivity. A large industrial closed-design drive motor improves torque and enhances trouble-free performance.
- Diamond Core Technology™ – Delivers a forgiving arc, excellent out-of-position arc action, low spatter and a wide voltage sweet spot at a given wire feed speed for steel, stainless steel and aluminum.
- Spool Gun Ready – Just remove the standard MIG gun and plug in the economical Magnum® 100SG spool gun (optional) for enhanced aluminum wire feeding performance.
- No Hassle Tool-less Design - For input power changes, wire spool mounting, wire drive service and polarity changes
Lincoln Power MIG 180 Dual Welder Features
|More Brands||Lincoln Electric|
|Warranty||3-year Lincoln Warranty|
|Product Includes||Magnum PRO 100L Gun, 10 ft. (3.0 m)
120V and 230V Input Cables
Input Cable Bag
Gas and Gasless Nozzles
Gun Cable Liner (pre-installed in gun)
Work Cable and Clamp
Adjustable Gas Regulator and Hose
Sample (0.90 kg) Spool of SuperArc L-56 Mild Steel MIG Wire
Sample (0.45 kg) Spool NR-211-MP Flux-Cored Wire
.025 in. (0.6 mm) and .035 in. (0.9 mm) Contact Tips
.025 - .030 in. (0.6 - 0.8 mm) and .035 in. (0.9 mm) Drive Rolls
.030 - .045 in. (0.8 - 1.1 mm) Knurled Drive Rolls
.025 - .035 in. (0.6 - 0.9 mm) and .045 (1.1 mm) Wire Guides
|Cored Wire Size Range||.030-.045|
|Input Phase||Single PHASE|
|Input power||12/1/60 or 208/230/1/60|
|Output Range||120V: 30-140 Amps DC
230V: 30-180 Amps DC
|Rated CV Output||N/A|
|Solid Wire Range||.025-.035|
|Wire Feed Speed Range||500|
General - K2275-1 - Welding Cart (80 cu.ft bottle capacity)
- Great welder Review by WFrench
Im always looking for deals and because I'm not an everyday welder. The dual does everything i need to do in my hobby garage. I also added the welding gear ready-pak.
- Great little machine with a great punch Review by Aaron
I bought this machine wanting to do a variety of different metals thickness with it. Home projects, hobby, and the occasional fab project for myself or someone else. It welds smooth, right out of the box, althought it is a bit jumpy with the 2lbs spool of wire it comes with, the 10lbs spool fixes that and makes it feed so much better. The clamp is strong and makes great contact with the metal, the gun feels nice in the hand, and the angle of the gun is nice to work with and makes seeing the puddle a breeze. At 70lbs it's solid, and can be portable in a pinch if needed. Overall as a home welder, I love it. A great machine at a great price, a compact welder that feels and acts more robust then the size would let on.
Manufacturer: Lincoln ElectricSKU:
Manufacturer: Lincoln ElectricSKU: