- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
The Lincoln Electric Power MIG 140C Welder (K2471-2) is a go-to for professionals with fabrication, maintenance, automotive, farm, or light industrial applications. This MIG welding machine features Diamond Core Technology™; offering a forgiving arc, great out-of-position action, minimal splatter, and a wide voltage sweet spot. A superior drive system gives positive traction, optimal alignment, and improved torque. A potted PC board means your welding investment is always protected. The Lincoln Power MIG 140C also comes spool gun ready. Take advantage of the Lincoln Electric Money Matters™ cash rebate or free welding gear.
Welding Processes: MIG, Flux-Cored
Input Power: 120/1/60
Duty Cycle: 90A/19.5V/20%
Items Included: Spool Gun | Gas(less) Nozzles | Cable Liner | Contact Liner | Contact Tips | Cable & Clamp | Regulator & Hose | Spindle Adapter | 2 Sample Spools | Learning DVD | Drive Rolls | Wire Guides
Why Buy Here?
- Knowledgeable staff with 30+ years of experience
- Authorized Lincoln Electric Distributor
- Lincoln Electric Money Matters™ Program
- Complete product packages
- Leasing options available
- Lowest price guarantee
- Free shipping
- Diamond Core Technology™ – Delivers a forgiving arc, excellent out-of-position arc action, low spatter and a wide voltage sweet spot at a given wire feed speed for steel, stainless steel or aluminum.
- Industrial Cast Aluminum Drive – Dual gear-driven drive rolls deliver positive traction. Patented split wire guides ensure optimal wire alignment and a brass-to-brass gun connection aids critical conductivity. A large industrial closed-design drive motor improves torque and enhances trouble-free performance.
- No Hassle Tool-less Design – For input power changes, wire spool mounting, wire drive service and polarity changes.
- Spool Gun Ready – Just remove the standard MIG gun and plug in the economical Magnum® 100SG spool gun (optional) for enhanced aluminum wire feeding performance.
- Toughest PC Board Protection in the Industry – ‘Potted’ to seal sensitive components from the environment, ‘trayed’ in a tough plastic tray to add rigidity and shock resistance
Lincoln Power MIG 140C Welder Features
|SKU||K2471-2 - K2471-1|
|More Brands||Lincoln Electric|
|Warranty||3-year Lincoln Warranty|
|Product Includes||Magnum PRO 100L gun, 10 ft. (3.0 m)
Gas and Gasless Nozzles
.025 in. (0.6 mm) and .035 in. (0.9 mm) Contact Tips
Work Cable and Clamp
Adjustable Gas Regulator and Hose
Sample Spool of .025 in. (0.6 mm) SuperArcﾨ L-56 Mild Steel MIG Wire
Sample Spool of .035 in. (0.9 mm) Innershieldﾨ NR-211-MP Flux-Cored Wire
.025 in. (0.6 mm) and .025 - .030 in. (0.6 - 0.7 mm) Drive Rolls
.030 - .045 in. (0.7 - 1.1 mm) Knurled Drive Roll
.025 - .035 in. (0.6 - 0.9 mm) and .035 - .045 in. (0.9 - 1.1 mm) Wire Guides
|Cored Wire Size Range||.030-.035|
|Input Current @ Rated Output||20A|
|Input Power/Phase||Single PHASE|
|Output Range||30-140 Amps DC|
|Solid Wire Range||.025 -.035|
|Wire Feed Speed Range||50-500|
|Optional Accessories||General K2275-1 Welding Cart (80 cu.ft bottle capacity)
General K520 Utility Cart (150 cu.ft bottle capacity)
General K2377-1 Canvas Cover (Small)
General K2525-1 Spot Timer Kit
General K3071-1 Canvas Accessory Bag
Wire Feeder K2532-1 Magnum 100SG Spool Gun, Air-Cooled
- 1/4" or under Review by DillanS
Great welder, 3 year warranty, and its a LINCOLN, just wish my cart fit better with this guy. Guess I will have get another one.
Plugging the 140c into 120V is freaking outstanding, it can be used just about anywhere.
- Awesome! Review by J.P. Falls
Great welder for my home garage! A 180 would be nice, but I don't have 220 power.
Manufacturer: Lincoln ElectricSKU: K2614-5
Manufacturer: MetalmanSKU: M130
Manufacturer: Lincoln ElectricSKU: k4186pak
Manufacturer: Miller ElectricSKU: 907334001