- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
MADE TO ORDER
Automatic Submerged Arc Welding Power Source
The AC1200 submerged arc power source is specifically designed for operation with Lincoln Electric’s NA-4 automatic wire feeder. It is a power source that you can count on day-in and day-out to provide proven performance.
- Scott® connection taps standard for two AC welding heads operated in tandem.
- Rheostat adjusts the output settings while welding or at idle.
- Three output studs with overlapping ranges.
- ±10% input line voltage compensation for maintaining weld consistency.
- Thermostat protection from current overload and excessive temperatures.
- Terminal strip for remote control and wire connections and output studs for welding cables.
- Removable side panels for easy access to internal parts.
- Windings and rectifiers protected against moisture and corrosive environments.
- Seven-year warranty on power rectifier.
|More Brands||Lincoln Electric|
|Custom Stock Status||/ Ships via Truck|
|Warranty||3-year Lincoln Warranty|
|Product Includes||Machine Only!|
|Input Current||380V: 230A
|Input Phase||Single PHASE|
|Output Range||200-1500A AC|
|Optional Accessories||Wire Feeder K388-2 NA-4 Controller|
Manufacturer: MetalmanSKU: FC125
Manufacturer: Lincoln ElectricSKU: K2728-52
Manufacturer: Lincoln ElectricSKU: k3439-1
Manufacturer: Miller ElectricSKU: wildcat200
Out of stock