- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
Weldingmart.com Special Promo Price
Semiautomatic Air-Cooled Guns
Magnum® PRO guns for MIG and flux-cored welding are specifically designed and tested for extreme environment welding applications. These guns are built for high amperage, high duty cycle applications where heat-resistance and fast serviceability are key.
- All Guns Rated at 100% Duty Cycle.
- Industrial Grade Construction.
- High quality copper and aircraft grade aluminum parts ensure - - superior electrical contact and heat dissipation.
- Four trigger leads are standard for fast field repair.
- Patent-pending Anti-Seize™ tip and diffuser thread design reduces tip and diffuser seizing.
- New gun cable retention system makes a positive bond that resists pulling apart.
- Secure-Lock™ gun tube resists rotational slipping.
- Lincoln Copper Plus™ Contact Tips - Larger tip diameter and mass improves heat dissipation to increase tip life.
- Comfort Grip™ Design - Barrel-style handle is lightweight and balanced, providing a comfortable grip to reduce fatigue no matter how you hold the gun.
- Lincoln PRO Select™ Gun Selection System - Choose the right gun based on your actual welding amperage and application, not just your machine rating. Save cost and weight while gaining maneuverability and fatigue-resistance.
- Simplified Expendable Parts Selection - 250/350A and 450/550A consumables are interchangeable across all gun models.
|More Brands||Lincoln Electric|
|Product Includes||Contact Tip (Qty. 1) (KP2744-045)
0.625 in. (15.9 mm) Thread-On Gas Nozzle with 1/8 in. (3.2 mm) recess (KP2742-1-62R)
Thread-On Diffuser (KP2746-1)
Gun Connector (K466-10)
Gun Liner (KP44-3545-15)
Manufacturer: MetalmanSKU: ACCT1
Manufacturer: Lincoln ElectricSKU: K114
Manufacturer: Lincoln ElectricSKU: K3269-1
Manufacturer: Lincoln ElectricSKU: K1782-3