Lincoln Electric School-Pak - PM 210 MP/Tomahawk 625
Please Call!!! This price is available to Authorized Schools ONLY!
Availability: Out of stock
Regular Price: $3,186.00
Special Price $2,499.00
This is a *new education offer for Qulified Schools*
This offer is going to END September 29th. What are you getting???? Your getting (K3963-1) Power MIG 210 MP, AND (K2807-1)Tomahawk 625 Plasma Cutter. This is $687 off the normal price of $3186. Dont be affraid to call us to get more info.
*A Qualifed School is an educational facility that teaches welding. This excludes manufacturing customers with in-house welding programs. ** Offer begins August 11 and ends September 29 at Midnight.
Top Features for the Tomahawk 625
- Continuous Output Control – Focus the arc for different material thickness.
- Touch Start System – Reliable plasma arc initiation without high frequency.
- Rapid Arc Restrike – Fast cutting through gaps, even expanded metal.
- Front Panel Purge Control – Makes it easy to set the air flow rate without initiating the plasma arc.
- Cool Operation, Long Consumable Life - New electrode and nozzle design save you money in the long run.
Plasma cutting for mild steel, stainless steel, aluminum, brass, copper
Top Features for the PowerMIG 210 MP
- Lightweight and portable–just 40 lbs.
- Dual Voltage Inputs (120V or 230V) means you can plug into any common power supply
- Intuitive push-and-turn digital controls make setup a breeze
- Large color display guides you through the setup process
- Advanced options and settings are simple to access
MIG, Flux-Cored, DC Stick, DC TIG
|More Brands||Lincoln Electric|
|Custom Stock Status||/ Ships via Truck|
|Warranty||3-year Lincoln Electric warranty (parts and labor) on welder|
|Rated CV Output||N/A|