- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
The Globe-Arc helmet as been designed to provide the ideal protection for all kinds of metal working. The inner lens, in combination with the outer lens, provides full protection against IR, UV and visible light making it suitable for welding. The inner lenses are available in a number of different shades: DIN 2, DIN 3, and DIN 5. The helmet can therefore also be used for grinding, gas cutting, gas welding, and plasma cutting.
- The new hybrid shell follows the ESAB family design. Made from an extremely strong Zytel material, the shell offers a full head and face protection, while being very lightweight
- The compact design allows for welding in very tight places, while reducing the visible light entering the back of the helmet, caused by other welding light
- The new Flip Visor has a upper retention stop, which eliminates the visor dropping down when welding or grinding
- The visor also has Shake Proof ¼ turn retainers, which allows for quick removal and replacement of visors
- The Globe-Arc is suitable for all welding applications because of the availability to choose from different visor shades.
- The helmet has a very wide field of vision both on the large main visor and flip up visor - providing increased work safety
- The visor has a flat top brow for easy put downs, and prevents the visor from scratching.
- The helmet is fitted with the new ESAB Comfort Headgear. Constructed from quality nylon, with a large adjustment ratchet, and comfort sweat band.
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|