- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
- Easy to install - Comes with attached 6 ft. (1.8m) input power cable and NEMA 6-50P plug.
- Easy to operate - Full range 40-225 amp selector switch quickly sets the welding current and ensures a uniform arc each and every time you weld.
- Smooth arc - Makes it easy to weld with different electrodes, including mild steel, low hydrogen, stainless steel and hardfacing electrodes.
- 225 amp AC output - Is enough for 3/16" (4.8mm) diameter general purpose mild steel electrodes and 5/32" (4.0mm) sizes of other electrodes.
- NEMA rated, UL listed and CSA approved.
|More Brands||Lincoln Electric|
|Warranty||3-year Lincoln Warranty|
|Product Includes||Insulated electrode holder and cable
Heavy duty work clamp and cable
Input cable with attached plug
|Input Current @ Rated Output||50A|
|Input Power/Phase||Single PHASE|
|Output Range||40-225A AC|
|Optional Accessories||General K761 Wheel Kit|
- Excellent product Review by A.J. Groot
I am learning how to weld and this welder has a reputation of being a quality and long proven welder. I am welding thin metal and I am using this welder at its minimum current rating and it works real good. I need more practice to make it look pretty, but it is sticking together. My 5 star rating also goes to Weldingmart. With free shipping I received this welder in 5 days.
Manufacturer: ESABSKU: 0558101622
Manufacturer: Lincoln ElectricSKU: k4187pak
Manufacturer: HYLSKU: CT416
Manufacturer: Miller ElectricSKU: MS150STH