LINCOLN - AC-225 - K1170
Huge Price Cut! was $559
Availability: In stock
The AC-225 compact stick welder produces an extremely smooth AC arc for welding a wide variety of materials including carbon, low alloy, and stainless steels as well as cast iron.
- Easy to install - Comes with attached 6 ft. (1.8m) input power cable and NEMA 6-50P plug.
- Easy to operate - Full range 40-225 amp selector switch quickly sets the welding current and ensures a uniform arc each and every time you weld.
- Smooth arc - Makes it easy to weld with different electrodes, including mild steel, low hydrogen, stainless steel and hardfacing electrodes.
- 225 amp AC output - Is enough for 3/16" (4.8mm) diameter general purpose mild steel electrodes and 5/32" (4.0mm) sizes of other electrodes.
- NEMA rated, UL listed and CSA approved.
|More Brands||Lincoln Electric|
|Warranty||3-year Lincoln Warranty|
|Product Includes||Insulated electrode holder and cable
Heavy duty work clamp and cable
Input cable with attached plug
|Input Phase||Single PHASE|
|Output Range||40-225A AC|
|Optional Accessories||General K761 Wheel Kit|
- Excellent product Review by A.J. Groot