- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
Magnum® Classic Self-Shielded Semiautomatic Guns
Magnum® self-shielded ﬂux-cored welding (FCAW-S) guns are rugged and reliable, while remaining lightweight, ﬂexible and maneuverable. A number of models are offered for amperage ratings from 350 to 600 amps. Lincoln Electric Magnum® guns for Innershield® welding are a great choice.
- Rated 450 amps. Use 3/32-.120 in. (2.4-3.0 mm) diameter wires. Choose from 10 or 15 ft. (3 or 4.5 m) cable lengths. 82° or 45° gun tubes.
- Heavy-duty gun trigger switch - For positive electrical contact and long life.
- Reinforced rubber jacket - Adds strength and long life to cable.
- Alternate gun tubes - Available for select guns to reach welds with limited accessibility.
- All guns are rated at 60% duty cycle - Meet NEMA speciﬁcation EW3.
Flux-Cored Self Shielded
Wire Diameter Range
7/64-.120 in. (2.8-3.0 mm)
|More Brands||Lincoln Electric|
Manufacturer: Lincoln ElectricSKU: K471-2
Manufacturer: Miller ElectricSKU: 195016