- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
FREE WHEN YOU ORDER THIS MIG WELDER M- "RED WELDING GLOVES & CANVAS COVER"
"NEW LOWER PRICE ONLY FROM WELDINGMART"
POWER MIG.® The Professional’s ChoiceSM
Whether you’re a farmer or a fabricator, an autobody shop or a backyard mechanic, the POWER MIG® 180C will help you get the job done! It’s a portable wire welder designed for use with industrial 230 volt input power, so you can weld on thicker material – up to 3/16 in. with MIG welding and 1/2 in. with gas-less flux-cored welding.
- Diamond Core Technology™ – Delivers a forgiving arc, excellent out-of-position arc action, low spatter and a wide voltage sweet spot at a given wire feed speed for steel, stainless steel or aluminum.
- Industrial Cast Aluminum Drive – Dual gear-driven drive rolls deliver positive traction. Patented split wire guides ensure optimal wire alignment and a brass-to-brass gun connection aids critical conductivity. A large industrial closed-design drive motor improves torque and enhances trouble-free performance.
- No Hassle Tool-less Design – For input power changes, wire spool mounting, wire drive service and polarity changes.
- Spool Gun Ready – Just remove the standard MIG gun and plug in the economical Magnum® 100SG spool gun (optional) for enhanced aluminum wire feeding performance.
- Toughest PC Board Protection in the industry – ‘Potted’ to seal sensitive components from the environment, ‘trayed’ in a tough plastic tray to add rigidity and shock resistance.
|More Brands||Lincoln Electric|
|Warranty||3-year Lincoln Warranty|
|Product Includes||Magnum PRO 100L gun, 10 ft. (3.0 m)
Gas and Gasless Nozzles
.025 in. (0.6 mm) and .035 in. (0.9 mm) Contact Tips
Work Cable and Clamp
Adjustable Gas Regulator and Hose
Sample Spool of .025 in. (0.6 mm) SuperArc L-56 Mild Steel MIG Wire
Sample Spool of .035 in. (0.9 mm) Innershield NR-211-MP Flux-Cored Wire
.035 in. (0.9 mm) and .025 - .030 in. (0.6 - 0.7 mm) Drive Rolls
.030 - .045 in. (0.7 - 1.1 mm) Knurled Drive Roll
.025 - .035 in. (0.6 - 0.9 mm) and .035 - .045 in. (0.9 - 1.1 mm) Wire Guides
|Cored Wire Size Range||.030-.035|
|Input Current @ Rated Output||20A|
|Input Power/Phase||Single PHASE|
|Output Range||30-180 Amps DC|
|Solid Wire Range||.025 -.035|
|Wire Feed Speed Range||50-500 ipm (1.3-12.7 m/min)|
General - K2275-1 - Welding Cart (80 cu.ft bottle capacity)
- the real deal Review by weldnut
This is an expensive investment. What do you get for the money. The unit is heavier than the campbell hausfeld mig of the same size that it replaces. The quality of the leads, clamps etc is outstanding. The whole thing feels well built and includes a lot of nice touches not found on comparable machines. The wire drive system does not feel flimsy at all and is solidly built. The continuous control is very very nice BTW thats the C in 180C. The welds by the same welder (me) are obviously superior.
I have compared it to several similar models from other brands and it performs very well mostly because of its smooth stable arc. This gets used the most in our shop and has done everything well so far. I bought and installed the spool gun kit and everything fit as described.
Manufacturer: Lincoln ElectricSKU: K3269-1
Manufacturer: MetalmanSKU: AB1300S
Manufacturer: Lincoln ElectricSKU: K2275-1
Manufacturer: Lincoln ElectricSKU: ED028676
Manufacturer: Anchor BrandSKU: UNIWCEXT50