Mini Chain Machine includes:
• Base machine
• Torch arm
• Service keys
• Sliding support
• Hose support
• Torch holder
• Service keys
• Parts and operating manual
• Machine cutting torch
• Cotter pin chain
• Storage box
• Out-of-round compensating device
Most popular of all chain machines, the lightweight Mini Chain Machine is recommended for cutting random lots of small or larger diameters of pipe. Easily adjustable from one pipe size to another, the Mini follows the pipe outside diameter to produce a consistent bevel. The Mini Chain Machine’s compact and unique design delivers exceptional performance and consistent results, while reducing down time and maintenance costs. Cuts pipe diameters from 2" (51mm) to unlimited sizes.
• BEST CHOICE for a small shop or maintenance facility.
• DURABLE and RUGGED enough to withstand the rigor of construction.
• VIRTUALLY ELIMINATES the need for more than one machine regardless of pipe diameters.
• ACCURACYof the Mini Chain Machine is attained through its four wheel positioning, double cottered roller chain, and (for over 18" pipe) with the optional guide tracks.
• Vertical pipe or vessels 18" (457mm) and larger can be accurately cut when used with the guide strips.
• The rack adjustable torch support allows the torch to pierce the pipe away from the cut line, and then move to the cut line, reducing notching of the weld bevel.
• Up to 50% FASTER than hand cutting and grinding.
• Variable speed motorizing kit available for 115 or 230 vac at 50/60 hz, operation reduces grinding by 90%.
• Available with torch holder for 1 3/8 inch (35mm) diameter machine torch with 32 pitch or metric torch rack.
• Chain Kits available for all standard pipe and tubing sizes. (special sizes available on request)
• Guide Strips are available to ensure a precise square cut on horizontal or vertical pipes 18” and larger.
|Custom Stock Status||/ Ships via Truck|
|More Brands||Mathey Dearman|