Weldingmart.com Special Promo Price
Semiautomatic Air-Cooled Guns
Magnum® PRO guns for MIG and flux-cored welding are specifically designed and tested for extreme environment welding applications. These guns are built for high amperage, high duty cycle applications where heat-resistance and fast serviceability are key.
- - All Guns Rated at 100% Duty Cycle.
- - Industrial Grade Construction.
- - - High quality copper and aircraft grade aluminum parts ensure - - superior electrical contact and heat dissipation.
- - - Four trigger leads are standard for fast field repair.
- - - Patent-pending Anti-Seize™ tip and diffuser thread design reduces tip and diffuser seizing.
- - - New gun cable retention system makes a positive bond that resists pulling apart.
- - - Secure-Lock™ gun tube resists rotational slipping.
- - Lincoln Copper Plus™ Contact Tips - Larger tip diameter and mass improves heat dissipation to increase tip life.
- - Comfort Grip™ Design - Barrel-style handle is lightweight and balanced, providing a comfortable grip to reduce fatigue no matter how you hold the gun.
- - Lincoln PRO Select™ Gun Selection System - Choose the right gun based on your actual welding amperage and application, not just your machine rating. Save cost and weight while gaining maneuverability and fatigue-resistance.
- - Simplified Expendable Parts Selection - 250/350A and 450/550A consumables are interchangeable across all gun models.
|More Brands||Lincoln Electric|
|Product Includes||K466-10 Connector Kit