- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
With Miller?s Axcess File Management installed on your Palm OS handheld or PC you can:
#195 249 for Palm
Includes palm serial cable and expansion card
#300 529 for PC
Includes USB cable and File Management software
Simply put, the Miller (Palm OS based) File Management software
turns a standard handheld (PDA) or PC into a remote
pendant control for all Axcess Systems.
There are 3 basic types of files:
1) Programs ? Contain all the welding data that create an arc: volts,
amps, wire feed rates, wire type, size, gas and appropriate arc control.
They also contain all the time-based functions typically used in
welding: pre-flow, start conditions, ramps, crater fill, retract, and post-flow.
2) Configuration ? Files contain Locks, Errors and Feeder information
that include robot selection type (Robot Control ? PS Wire and Gas,
Shared Control ? Arc On-Analog, and Power Source Control ? Arc On-No
Analog). Configuration enables error messages, dual schedule, and
remote program select to be selected. It also allows for checking software
revisions and arc/ cycle time data. Using configuration you can set
Auto-Thread? torch length allowing for pushbutton feed of an exact wire
3) Back-up ? Back-up files allow a convenient and simple way to store all
files from a welding power source in a Palm handheld or PC.
Each type can reside or be ?Axcess?ed in any of 3 locations:
1) Welder ? The welding power source holds the main library of welding programs.
2) Handheld or PC ? The handheld or PC acts as an interim storage device where files
can be pulled from the power source stored or modified.
3) E-mail ? Files can be stored for Email in this location.
Any of the files can be cut, copied, pasted or modified. UN-protected files can also
be beamed through IR port. Copyright-protected and Miller proprietary files cannot
be transferred such as Axcess File Management, WaveWriter?, and RMD? welding process.
|Custom Stock Status||/ Ships via Truck|
|More Brands||Miller Electric|