- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
Automatic Submerged Arc Welding Power Source
The AC-1200 is the industry's leading power source for submerged arc welding. It is a power source that you can count on day-in and day-out to provide proven performance.
The AC-1200 produces outstanding arc characteristics and is specifically designed for operation with Lincoln's NA-4 automatic wire feeder.
- - Scott connection taps standard for two AC welding heads operated in tandem.
- - Rheostat adjusts the output settings while welding or at idle.
- - Three output studs with overlapping ranges.
- - ±10% input line voltage compensation for maintaining weld consistency.
- - Thermostatic protection from current overload and excessive temperatures.
- - Terminal strip for remote control and wire connections and output studs for welding cables.
- - Fuse protected control circuit and 115V AC auxiliary power circuit.
- - Solid state circuitry provides extra long life for repetitive welding applications.
- - Removable side panels for easy access to internal parts.
- - Windings and rectifiers protected against moisture and corrosive environments.
- - UL listed.
- - Three year warranty on parts and labor.
- - Manufactured under a quality system certified to ISO 9001 requirements.
|More Brands||Lincoln Electric|
|Custom Stock Status||/ Ships via Truck|
|Warranty||3-year Lincoln Warranty|
|Product Includes||Machine Only!|
|Input Current @ Rated Output||182A|
|Input Power/Phase||Single PHASE|
|Output Range||200-1500A AC|
|Optional Accessories||Wire Feeder K388-2 NA-4 Controller|